Tuesday 19 July 2011

Communist Watch Welcome/ Urgent Announcement- THE DEVIL IS A COMMUNIST!!

Hello welcome to CommyWatch my name is Richard and I am afraid that is all the information I can divulge at this moment in time. Why? Well I'm a whistleblower. Of what? Communism.

People may think that Communism is a dated idealogy that nowadays only restricts itself to North Korea and its magical turtle (of which nobody has ever seen). However in a time of economic crisis and financial uncertainty I must reveal that the threat of Communism is at an all time high! The only problem is you have to have an astute eye to spot it.

'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist'
Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects

What colour is the Devil?! RED!! Ladies and Gentlemen I'm afraid this is the first of what will become many shocking truths. The Devil, Lucifer, Prince of Darkness or whatever the hell you want to call him* is in fact a Communist! What worries me most about this piece of news is if an omnipresent diety is a commy scum what is to stop its influence from spreading through the rest of the world?

I can't help change the Devil's appauling point of view- I have yet to have met him- but what I can do is infiltrate the sectors of society where the Devil and Communism have been at work and reveal them in all their dirty glory to YOU the innocent children of just and fair Capitalism. This way perhaps we can cull this infection and return to the glorious bygone era of McCarthyism!!

I pledge to scour the news, contemporary society and my own backyard in order to find the Communist insurgents and expose them on this very site. So stay tuned, stay safe and stay calm because CommyWatch is here to help!!

*DISCLAIMER: As a result of sexual equality laws CommunistWatch aprreciates that the Devil may be a woman, however ridiculous this may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment